Sunday, January 2, 2011

Le Chal Apne Sang (2000)

I saw this one YEARS ago, long before the blog started, and I immediately added Nishant to my list of "Briyanshu Boys". This time around, I could still see why I was so excited about him - he is very cute and has an excellent body. Here's my favorite cap of him from the film:

DEVESTATING!!! Even more devestating is the fact that he apparently never made another film - at least not under the name Nishant. I wonder whatever happened to him?? I am at least glad that I can bring to you the largest collection of Nishant pics on the 'net! Sorry, no longer available.

4 comments:

Indian_Hottie said...

well his real name is Rohit.Take a look at http://shirtlessindianmen.blogspot.com/2010/10/rohit-bakshi.html Although he has changed a lot. He acted in serials too.

Briyanshu said...

Wow, thanks for the info! I've even seen him as Piyush in KTH and didn't realize it was him! He looks TONS sexier with facial hair (like in your pics) than he does without.

Decandent Desi said...

Hey Briyanshu! Im inspired by you to start a similar blog on tumblr. Its http://laundabaazi.tumblr.com

feelmylove said...

nice blog....