Sunday, May 2, 2010

Akshaye Khanna in "Mohabbat" (1997)

All I can do is sigh over Akshaye's beautiful face:

Deep sigh...there's no need even to go on with more pics - but I will! His devastating crooked smile gets me every time:

Give him a goatee and open up his shirt to a chest full of hair and I start feeling faint:

A few other open shirt shots:

He only took the shirt off once - for this swimming scene, where he displays his wonderfully hairy back:

I didn't find as many good butt shots as usual - here are a few:

Well, OK, 15. My favorite scene was this one, though:

What a perfect little bubble THAT is!!!

Note: I just went through and answered about two dozen comments - sorry, I've been VERY tardy with those!

6 comments:

Beth said...

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.

< fans self >

Beth said...

Oops! I somehow was so overwhelmed I forgot the other point I wanted to make :) Several of us bloggers are celebrating the Khannas this week, so your post is v v timely! I'm collecting all the posts in a delicious (ha!) bookmark so please please email me or whatever if you have any you want me to add.

bollywoodfoodclub said...

What a nice way to start my day. Thanks for your sacrifices to bring us such gems!
All the best!
Sita-ji

Anonymous said...

Oh My God, Akshaye Khanna looks so sexy in Mohabbat! I want this kind of Akshaye Khanna in his next films! He looks so boyish and charming when he is extremely slim!

ajnabi said...

Okay, that's it. Forget waiting another year for Netflix to get its act together; I'm buying this movie.

Briyanshu said...

Wow, didn't expect this response! Beth, if I had known earlier, I would have tried to prepare some Vinod and Rahul even! Glad you guys liked the pics! :)