Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Karan Shah in the Shower in "Anokha Rishta" (1986)

Now you might think that this is just an ordinary shower scene - and it starts out that way (I mean the way it's filmed - HE is total hairy gorgeousness):

But what really blew my socks off was the final shot!!!

MAN OH MAN!!! Since when do they have total nudity in Hindi films!! Maybe in the last year or so, but 1986?? Here are some close-ups of both halves of the pic:

And it was quite a long shot, too, he looked up, smiled, then looked down:

Here's one of the pics sideways, so that it doesn't get shrunk by the margins of the blog:

I really never thought I'd see such a thing in a Hindi film, especially not with someone so good looking!!! If I have time this weekend, I'll put it out on YouTube, if it's not already out there!

8 comments:

Big Boy Mayan said...

wow! He's hot and this is really quite something for a hindi movie!

लगे रहो ब्रियांशु!

Anonymous said...

I can't close this page. I don't want to...............
wow he is so gorgeous!!!!!
Thanks a lot for your work Briyanshu.

Anonymous said...

Buddy, Please post this VDO on Youtube.. Thanks a lot

Briyanshu said...

Wow - Karan is sure popular!! I can certainly see why. I did put the video up on YouTube. Nice blog, Big Boy! :)

Big Boy Mayan said...

Thanks Briyanshu. Your dedication to Indian men is amazing and on top of that sharing it with all of us so frequently is simply awesome. I cannot even begin to imagine the time you must be spending creating the screen caps and posting them here.

Keep up the good work.

Briyanshu said...

Thanks - and it's comments like yours that keep me going at it! :)

sridhar said...

Briyanshu Ur are the Great buddy !!! really REAL SAVIOUR for Beauty of INDIAN MEN BODY LOVERS... BOY O BOY.. REALLYY VERY HOTT ... EVEN me cant close this Page.. pleases do put this vid in YOUTUBE so that we can enjoy it more if already in Youtube please let us know the keyword... .. thanks once again

Briyanshu said...

Sridhar - thanks!! It is up on YouTube - here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyPrwLBfDOI, if you haven't already found it! :)