Friday, June 19, 2009

Arbaaz Khan in "Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya" (1998)

I made over 100 caps of Salman from this film (!), but it's too late on a Friday night to sort through all those, so he can be tomorrow's post and we'll just have a short post on Arbaaz tonight. And that can never be a bad thing:

Good-looking certainly, not sure about handsome, but terribly sexy and masculine! I kept thinking that if I were Kajol, I'd curse my luck that he was my brother - 'cause I'd want him to be a lot more than just that!!! No shirtless scenes, just glimpses of his physique:

And a Nike sport jacket ALWAYS says style!! In fact, the only skin he showed was his hairy arm (and that was from the "Making of"):

So we're left with ass, just ass. Good ass, in jeans:

Although they would have been MUCH nicer in better light. Here he is in some carpenter pants:

So full and round!! Butt the real piass de resistance was definitely this shot:

I don't think I ever realized just how incredible his ass was before this!!!! Since brother Sohail was the director, he also showed up in the "Making of" video - nothing special to see, but it was three years before he first acted in a film:

So, Salman tomorrow - I have my work cut out for me!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, cant wait for Salman