Sunday, September 28, 2008

Kushal Punjabi and Rahul Bose in "Bomgay" (1996)

[Pics through the very kind courtesy of Wadia Movietone]. Many people have asked for this clip from "Bomgay", but I could never find it. Thanks go to D4U for finding it!!! He made his own caps a few weeks ago on his Yahoo Group and I didn't want to steal his thunder by making my own. But now that someone's even put it on YouTube, I guess I can go ahead [YouTube's having problems right now, so I'll add a link later]. Now, this is the perfect ass to end all perfect asses:

Love the fuzz!!! Talk about two perfect orbs - I couldn't help myself from making a cap of almost every frame, it's so beautiful:

This most incredible rear-end belongs to dreamy model and actor Kushal Punjabi:

Who then decides to go over and have his way with Rahul Bose:

And here we have the first real exposed dick I've seen in Indian film:

But wait, it gets better - the first ERECT dick in Indian film:

And it is a big'un!!! Kushal rips down Rahul's briefs:

And gets right down to business:

And then...what, it was all a daydream??

Uh...well....you figure it out:

Kushal takes off, leaving Rahul spent on the table. Phew!! Bollywood - more films like this, please!! Now, there's also another little bit at the end, but I don't want any part of that!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder how they both can remain straight after seeing the beautiful male body nude so closely. Kushal is so hell of a beautiful man.

Briyanshu said...

I agree with you there!!!

Prasad said...

For a fact, Kushal IS gay and it is no secret in the glamour world.

I never wanted to boast but the thing is closet of my friends are from the glam world and i stay at andheri w which has highest density of bollywood, television, modeling, fashion crowd...

memsaab said...

I love that Rahul Bose did this film. Good for him! And I so wish Riyad Vinci Wadia had been able to stick around a little longer :( He had great plans for the Wadia Movietones library (Fearless Nadia! yay!)...I met his dad in January and he talked a lot about him. He just passed away a month ago or so himself.

Sorry, is this depressing? :)

And prasad, love the (unintentional?) closet instead of closest! ;)

Prasad said...

haha... u caught me there ...

BTW, Riyad's ex is my friend and I keep hearing so much about him...

I feel sad I never got an opportunity to know him.

Anonymous said...

the video is available here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbVf0JyWDtw

Briyanshu said...

Prasad - I am SO jealous that you get to live around and meet with these guys I'm lusting after every day. I hope none of them ever see this blog, though! But if you ever run into Ikhlaq Khan, give that sexy man my love, and my phone #. :)

If I had had Kushal's looks, I would have been SUCH a whore! (sad, but true). Someone else swore to me that Priyanshu C. was gay, too, but I haven't had that confirmed. Haven't had him in my bed yet, anyway.

I had never heard of Riyad - but now I have just read up on him - it is very sad that he has passed away.

Anonymous - thanks for the link!

Anonymous said...

Hey thats gr8 vid but can someone plz give a new link of the vid the one given above of youtube holds no good... i m dying to see the vid......

Anonymous said...

Iwanna see the video, youtube deleted it! Does anyone have a rapidshare file of it? Please!

Anonymous said...

Iwanna see the video, youtube deleted it! Does anyone have a rapidshare file of it? Please!

Robin said...

Please a link of the video...

Roy Wadia said...

I am very pleased that my brother Riyad's films and life continue to be of interest to so many. May I please request that if you post clips of BOMgAY or any of Riyad or my grandfather's work, do provide a courtesy alongside which reads "Courtesy: Wadia Movietone". These are copyrighted pictures/clips, and so I do request this courtesy.

Many thanks and best regards,

Roy Wadia
Director, Wadia Movietone
rwadia@mindspring.com

Vishank said...

I surely cannot think of any other Bollywood film that is even closest to showing homosexuality onscreen in this fashion... Can we get a link please!!!

Anonymous said...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xenxiq_bomgay

Vishank said...

Thanks Man... That was so great....

Anonymous said...

Amazing Video.....Kushal is typical punjabi hot munda....i never knew he would be so hot....thanks Briyanshu...for showing all this clip....Great work by Riyad Wadia...

Anonymous said...

hi, can some one give me a link were can i fin this hot video... i so want o seeit... please give me the link... thanks

ray said...

Um, Kushal Punjabi is not a Punjabi munda, he's a Sindhi chokkro.