Sunday, August 24, 2008

Salman Khan in "Auzaar" (1997)

The movie that ended my blog :) - but through no fault of its own. I watched it and then thought, "I just really don't feel like doing all this anymore". But I finally got around to it last night. This is the period when I like Salman's looks the most, he looks so much darker:

He was certainly exceptionally fit, and his legs had finally filled out some:

And he obviously wanted to show them off! Tighter and smaller shorts I don't believe I've seen elsewhere in Bollywood:

The best scene was this little backwards "moonwalk":

He also had a few good butt shots:

Mamma mia! Now, moving on to Sanjay Kapoor, he's never done much for me, but he does have a hairy chest and a much nicer ass than his brother has:

And that little exchange wins my award for "most lost in translation subtitle ever"!!! Now, this next guy, Nirmal Pandey, has all the things I would usually like, but it's almost too exaggerated:

I love pitch black hair, but he just looks kinda scary. This extra guy had a great butt:

But I think my vote for sexiest guy in the movie goes to this guy, who fell down and lost his turban, surprisingly showing a buzz cut underneath:

Which just looked TOO sexy with the sideburns and moustache. And with that, we come to the end of this little set of postings. School starts tomorrow - don't know when I'll be able to have more. :(

4 comments:

d4u_here said...

Wowwwwwww............heavenly bulge!!

Anonymous said...

salman is my favorite...he is sooooooooooooooooo sexy....thank u Briyanshu...btw ther r a lot of his butt shots in the song 'ek garam chai' frm "chori chori chupke chupke" please mind it

Anonymous said...

please load the pics from that song.

Anonymous said...

well i didn't know that salman has such a thick penis. that pic was extremely good